Relaxing Kerala and Maldives
Route : Kochi Periyar Alleppey Kovalam Trivandrum
Arrive Kochi, the commercial capital of Kerala
Arrive in Kochi, for your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour
- Arrive Kochi
- Welcome at airport
- Transfer to hotel
Day in Kochi
Experience the richness of heritage of your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour, with a tour of the vibrant city Kochi
- Enjoy a sightseeing of Kochi visiting the famous Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi, Jewish Synagogue, St Francis Church and the famous Chinese fishing nets, the only one of their kind in India
- Enjoy a spectacular Kathakali dance performance in the evening. Kathakali is one of the oldest classical dance forms of India. The artists dressed in elaborate costumes with vividly painted faces enact the stories from Ramayana and Mahabharata through this dance form.
Drive to Periyar, the spice plantation hub of Kerala
Sense the spicy aromas of your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour, with a visit to Periyar, the spice plantation county of Kerala
- Drive to Periyar. On arrival, check-in at your hotel and freshen up. Enjoy the visit to the Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, a popular elephant reserve of South India. Take a boat cruise at Lake Periyar, spotting beautiful migratory birds and wild animals along the banks of the lake. You can see herds of elephants passing through the jungles or enjoying a leisurely bath in the river.
- Enjoy a spice plantation tour to the nearby plantations, enriching yourself with knowledge of Indian spices.
Board your backwaters houseboat in Alleppey
Experience the tranquillity of your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour, with a houseboat cruise along the backwaters of Kerala
- Enjoy an early morning visit to the Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, a popular elephant reserve of South India. Take a boat cruise at Lake Periyar, spotting beautiful migratory birds and wild animals along the banks of the lake. You can see herds of elephants passing through the jungles or enjoying a leisurely bath in the river.
- After breakfast drive to Alleppey, the coastal town in the backwaters of Kerala.
- On arrival in Alleppey, board your houseboat to cruise through the backwaters of Kerala.
- Kerala backwaters consist of a complex network of lagoons, lakes, & canals and are best experienced while slowly rowing down the labyrinth of canals in a traditional thatch-roofed houseboat, known as 'Kettuvallam'. See life on the banks, lush green rice fields, and coconut groves with occasional temple or church as you cruise through the canals. Enjoy the special Kerala style meals prepared by your chef on board. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Drive to the beach paradise of Kovalam
Experience the epitome of your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour, discovering the serene beaches of Kovalam
- After breakfast, disembark your houseboat & drive to Kovalam, one of the most serene and beautiful beaches of south India.
- Enjoy a day at leisure, pampering yourself with the various Ayurveda and Spa treatments offered by your resort in Kovalam.
Relax and rejuvenate in Kovalam
Experience the rejuvenation marvels of your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour, relaxing in Kovalam
AM & PM:
- The beautiful beaches of Kovalam are still far from being commercialized or packed with tourists. Today, enjoy a day at leisure to relax and unwind by the tranquil beaches of Kovalam or enjoy the various facilities offered by your hotel
Arrive Male, the capital city of Maldives
Fly to the islands of Maldives, on your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour
- Transfer to Trivandrum airport to board flight to Male.
- Arrive Male and check in at your resort (contact us for options on variety of resorts in Maldives)
Day in Male
Relax and rejuvenate in Maldives, on your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour
- Enjoy a half day tour of Male in the morning. The best way to discover this little town is on foot as it takes only 20 minutes to cover the length of the town!
- Rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your own pace
Day 9, 10, 11
Day in Male
Time at leisure for you to relax and unwind at the serene beaches in Male and enjoy the various activities and facilities offered by your resort.
You can also try your hand at various sports activities like water kayaking, wind surfing and scuba diving The Maldives is famed for its rare underwater beauty. The abundance and variety of underwater life have made Maldives a divers and snorkelers delight. The highest level of visibility and warm temperatures throughout the year makes diving in the Maldives a delight. Maldives has some of the best dive sites in the world. All resorts in the Maldives have professional dive schools with multi-lingual instructors and conduct courses for beginners as well as the advanced divers.
Bid goodbye to Maldives, as you reach the finale of your Relaxing Kerala and Maldives Tour.
- You will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight for onward destination