Meetings & Conferences
At Travelite (India) we ensure your meeting / conference is handled personally and professionally by our expert MICE Team, who are accessible and accountable to you at all times.
We create customized conference solutions for your client to suit their requirements and preferences. When we start working on your meeting or conference we will discuss in detail about the nature of conference, profile of client, expectation from the destination and venue, production style, set design, audio visual requirements, breakout room requirements etc to suggest a conference solution that is most appropriate to meet your clients request.
From initial stages of venue search through to post conference evaluation we adopt a comprehensive approach to ensure all aspects of the conference are concurrently reviewed and assessed. We understand and appreciate the inherent differences between different types of conferences such as a sales kick off meeting, a pharma training, a financial forecast meeting or a bankers conference – each conference is approached with an industry specific perspective to ensure we deliver on expectations.
India is a land of many lands, peoples, cultures, foods and many unique experiences. Here we present to you a few ideas for unique welcome ceremonies, gala theme evenings, team building activities and interesting experiences. These are only to give you an insight to the possibilities.
We create customized incentive solutions for your clients to suit their requirements and preferences. When we start working on your incentive request we will discuss in detail about the nature of event, profile of client, expectation from the destination and experience, duration of tour, pace of tour etc to suggest an incentive tour that is most appropriate to meet your clients request.
At Travelite (India), our events team is dedicated to assist you in planning and organizing your event with utmost attention to detail. We have ideas to suit different budgets and expectations. We understand that every event has a specific purpose, a target audience and a definite expectation of results. We work with you in understanding various aspects of the event to ensure our suggestions most appropriately meet your requirements.
Our team is experienced in organizing a diverse range of events such as Corporate Award Ceremonies, Product or Brand Launch, Theme Events, Dealer Incentives, Sales Team Events, Executive Retreats & Incentives, Team Building Events, Trade Fairs & Exhibitions, High Security Celebrity Parties, Road Shows, Press Meets, Real or Mock Weddings, Sports Events.Read More
We believe that for the success of any event, planning is paramount. A well planned event should function like clock work. We spend a fair amount of time working with you on planning stage of the event. All aspects are discussed in detail, roadmaps are drafted, timelines are established, responsibilities are set and production commences only once all details are confirmed in black and white.
Exhibition & Delegations
India is one of the fastest growing economies of the world. Today our country receives great interest from around the world. We see trade and business delegations visiting India to study the market, meet suppliers, foster new partnerships, understand the mindset of the country with a view to develop India as a new market or supply base.
We understand that when on business, time is critical. Delegations may vary from Private Investor Groups, Government Ministerial Delegations, Industrial Site Visits or Trade Delegations through Foreign Embassies and High Commissions. In all cases, time and security are paramount.
Handling a delegation calls for expert organization abilities, long standing experience to function seamlessly across India, have a panel of industry specific translators in various languages, ability to foresee potential glitches and fix them beforehand and most of all a well connected team with relevant experience.Read More
Organizing a successful delegation can sometimes be a challenge, but when we look back the experience has been rewarding. Today our team is equipped with a skill set hard to find.
At Travelite (India), we value your decision of bringing your incentive group to India. We offer an array of local culture connection experiences so your incentive in India remains unique and memorable
- Enjoy an evening appreciating the regional dances of India
- Learn Bollywood dancing
- Enjoy an authentic Indian cooking demonstration
- Watch a fascinating Bollywood theatre performance
- Meet a Fortune Teller
- Enjoy a session of Astrology & Ayurveda
- Experience Group Session of Yoga & Meditation
- Visit a local Indian farm and be guests of the local family Read More
- Visit an Indian Crafts Bazaar
- Enjoy an afternoon with the elephants where you will get an opportunity to understand and befriend this gigantic animal – you get a chance to learn the language to communicate with elephants, followed by elephant feeding and painting. The afternoon will conclude with a sunset elephant safari
- Enjoy an Elephant safari near a fort / forest with cocktails served onboard elephants
- Participate in a Camel Cart Convoythrough local villages
- Experience a stay at a real life palace and be guests of the royal family
- Visit ancient textile villages
- Experience a Motor Bike Safari through local villages
- Take a jeep safari or Vintage car ride inside and to the top of a real fort
- Dress up like Indian Maharani and Maharaja for a palatial photo shoot
- Visit a vintage car museum to see the royal collection of vintage cars in which some renowned Kings and Queens of the world have travelled
- Take a Royal carriage ride around town on an antique 200 year old horse drawn buggy attended by traditionally dressed royal attendants
- Bird watching cycling trips
- Royal picnic, a grand recreation of the bygone years of Rajasthan
- Camel safari to the sand dunes with champagne lunch served at the dunes
- 4WD Sand Dune Safari followed by camel ride in the sand dunes. Option for Quad bikes also available Read Less
Team Building Activities
At Travelite (India), we realize how important it is for every company to invest time in building Team Spirit. Hence we work with our clients to create customized Team Building Activities. These activities are designed for companies wanting to create, improve & revitalize staff or team morale, encourage team participation, unity & problem solving while adding some fun and excitement to a corporate event.
Welcome to having fun with Travelite (India)!
- Treasure Hunt in the busy alleys of a local bazaar OR at a rustic fort OR at a rural farm OR a local village
- Culinary Cooking Challenge
- Bollywood Dance Competition
- Authentic Indian Art Competition Read More
- Dress up like Indians competition
- Elephant painting competition followed by Elephant safari
- Kite making and kite flying competition
- Demonstration followed by competition of saree and turban tying
- Canoe boat race in the backwaters of Kerala
- Deep sea fishing on private yachts
- Indian pottery competition with local villagers
- Variety of team building games that can be played in the hotel lawns / pool / banquet hall Read Less
Gala Theme Evenings
At Travelite (India) we believe in attention to detail. When we plan a gala evening, we discuss and decide every minute detail of the event. Ranging from venue, décor, displays, corporate branding, entertainment, cuisine, give aways we envisage and design a coherent theme that creates a memorable evening.
- India Extravaganza Evening with Indian dresses, live Indian music and dances, artisans applying henna, bangle shop, astrologer
- Punjabi Theme Evening with live ‘dhol’ drum beats and dancers
- Rajasthani Theme Evening with colourful Rajasthani décor, folk music and dances along with flaming torch dinner in an outdoor setting of a palace hotel
- Indian Village Theme Evening with traditional Indian village set up, artisans displaying their arts and crafts with live workshops where guests are free to join in Read More
- Bollywood Theme Evening with Indian Bollywood décor, music and dances
- Indian Palace Evening with camel cart procession welcome, illumination of the palace, grand set up, Rajasthani cultural performances, gala buffet dinner, elaborate fireworks
- Camel Safari & al fresco gala dinner with bon fire, cultural performances, and fireworks
- Gala dinner aboard ‘The Gangaur’ boat (an antique royal barge) on Lake Pichola, famously seen in James Bond Octopussy
- Fishermen theme dinner on an island along the backwaters
- Gala dinner at the majestic ramparts of a real Fort
- Jungle Camp Theme with royal welcomes by camels and horses, pitched tents, flaming torches, gypsy and tribal dances
- 4WD Sand Dune Safari followed by camel ride in the sand dunes, bon fire, hooka, al fresco dinner, and Rajasthani cultural performances Read Less
At Travelite (India) we make your incentive special from the point of arrival. Whether it is your arrival in India or a grand arrival to a special evening, we know how to create an impact...for first impressions are often the last!
- Red carpet welcome at the aircraft
- Traditional Indian Welcome with garlands and aarti-tikka ceremony
- Rajashtani Welcome with folk music and dance performers
- Punjabi Welcome with live Dhol drum beats and Punjabi folk dancers
- Innova Convoy Welcome with corporate flags
- Vintage Car Welcome with champagne served on board
- Grand Royal Procession with Elephants or Camels or horses
- Grand Horse Carriage Welcome with corporate branding
Live army band welcome with trumpets