Hawker 800xp (Aircraft)
The Hawker 800XP is one of the most successful private jets that British Aerospace has ever made. It is designed to complete transcontinental and international flights as needed, as well as have good short range capabilities. Since it is the third member of the 800 series, it has undergone many small upgrades, which have further improved its cruise and climb speeds, runway performance, fuel economy and weight limits.
- Engine - Honeywell TFE 731-5BR
- Seating - Upto 8 Passangers
- Range - 5.5 hours
- Cruising Speed - 447knots
- Interiors - Deluxe with A.C. and Pressurized Stand up Cabin
- Special Feature - Audio-Video Entertainment, Microwave